Research experiences for Undergraduates (REU) - Application

Application instructions

You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident to apply for this program. This is an UNDERGRADUATE program; therefore, you must be a current undergraduate at the start of the program in May. If you graduate in May, you are not eligible. ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. The online REU application will allow you to actively manage your application. You may see once your references have been received as well as your transcripts. ALL STUDENTS MUST REQUEST AND SUBMIT AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT, INCLUDING CASE STUDENTS. Questions about the program should be directed to NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!